Summer 2020 Internship Opportunity
The Multicultural Marketing Intern will assist LiteWork Events in planning and implementing strategic market research and analysis, as well as provide support to help manage relationships with new and existing corporate sponsors.
LiteWork Events has a membership database of over 6,000 diverse young professionals, and the Summer 2020 intern will play a crucial role in developing messaging and community-building campaigns for this network.
The successful candidate for this internship will:
- Have a culturally sensitive lens as it relates to marketing. Experience in programs or initiatives designed to support diversity and inclusion is preferred.
- Have knowledge in market research through studies or past work experience
- Have some knowledge in fundraising, corporate sponsorship or related activities
- Have demonstrated mastery of corporate communications tools including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Have some experience with the design of marketing collateral such as flyers, print materials, and pitch decks. Familiarity with Canva is a plus
This is an unpaid, 6-8 week internship requiring 4 – 6 hrs/wk.
Start Date: June 15, 2020 (flexible)
Please complete the form below to apply.